Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities into intelligent applications that work seamlessly together across marketing, sales, operations, customer service and field service. It also seamlessly integrates with Office 365, as well as when using IoT devices with Dynamics 365 – all to help you engage your customers in new ways, empower employees, optimize operations and transform your products and services.
- Set up customers or vendors, create quotes, process orders, and submit invoices without leaving your inbox.
- Easily export data and create outgoing documents directly in Word and Excel.
- Centralize your data from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an accurate end-to-end view of your business.
- All data stays up to date so you can spot trends, prevent issues, and deliver great customer experiences.
- Handle the most common business processes from day one, like quotes, orders, invoicing, purchasing, cash management, and reporting. It’s built in the cloud, so it’s easy to set up and manage.
- Keep people informed with easy-to-share reports including key performance indicators (KPIs), inventory, sales, and order status.
- Empower users to create self-serve reports from trusted data sources for faster, more informed decision-making.
- Improve productivity and get more done with easy-to-create workflows, audit trails, and enterprise-level security features that basic accounting software can’t provide.
- Use Microsoft Power BI to create highly compelling dashboards, and to infuse big data, predictive analytics, and Internet of Things to transform data into actionable intelligence.