The Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the sales manager in all facets of the sales processes and the customer service.
The respective duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop sales and marketing material and keep it updated.
- Do product presentations in pre-sales situations
- Assist in the implementation process by
- conducting integration testing
- developing and updating user documentation (e.g. test instructions, manuals)
- Assist Software Support Specialists in troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving customer issues
- Keep up to date on all Microsoft Dynamics NAV and PMX Property Management changes and enhancements
- Document all activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
We expect you to understand business basics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually or as a part of a team
- Achievement motivation and will to succeed
- Action and solution competence
- Show initiative by offering ideas to help improve the software
- Self-management and system-orientation
- Focus on quality, project completeness, and thoroughness
- Willingness to enhance one’s own performance through self-study
We are open to part time applications.
Working from home will be possible upon agreement.