As a junior programmer you will be expected to:
- Work with business users and consultants to understand the requirements.
- Develop and configure the bespoke applications by using the Microsoft programming Environments
- Modify and enhance existing programs and functions.
- Document all developments and changes.
- Basic understanding of business processes.
- Experience with procedural or object oriented programming languages.
- Strong software development skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server).
- Good communicator with a proven ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to solve problems independently as well as take direction.
Your working hours will be from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on normal workdays. This is a
permanent position. Working from home will be possible upon agreement.